The contact details of the company are as follows:
- Our website link:
- Company Name :
- Address :
Rue de la Gare 30B, 1110 Morges, Vaud, Switzerland
- Mail address :
- Company number:
Article 1 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users allows the provision of website services, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the website. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- implementation of user assistance;
- access and use of the website by the user;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, management of security incidents and malware;
- management of any disputes with users;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 2 - Data retention policy
The website retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services and support.
The objective is to meet regulatory and legal obligations; prevent fraud and settle disputes. We may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 3- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with other companies in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public;
- As soon as the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with financial and banking companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- if required by law, the website may carry out the transmission of data to respond to claims made against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 4 – Exercise of your rights
For any request to exercise the aforementioned rights or for more information, you can contact the company at the email address: email@example.com or by post to the following address of the company's headquarters: Rue de la Gare 30B, 1110 Morges, Vaud, Switzerland
You have the following rights over your data according to the regulations:
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time (Art. 13-2c GDPR) for all data processing based on the legal basis of your consent. In addition, in terms of commercial prospecting, you have the possibility of unsubscribing at any time from our mailing lists by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in our communications or by contacting us to no longer receive any solicitation message.
- Right of rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) and updating your data that we have.
- Right to erasure of your Data (Art. 17 GDPR) when the data is no longer necessary for us, when you have withdrawn your consent to its Processing (if it was based on our consent) or when you oppose the Processing based on our legitimate interest or the processing carried out for prospecting purposes or for profiling purposes related to prospecting.
- Right to limitation Processing, which, except for compelling reasons, can only be implemented with your consent (Art. 18 GDPR) when:
- You dispute the accuracy of the data, for the time necessary to verify them
- If the data processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the data and opt instead for the restriction of the processing,
- when we no longer need the data, but they are still necessary for you to establish, exercise or defend your legal rights.
- When you have objected to the processing based on our legitimate interest, for the time necessary to balance our respective interests.
- Right to portability Data directly provided by the person concerned when they are subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (art. 20 GDPR). This right means that you have the option of requesting the communication of this data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that it can be communicated to another data controller.
- Right of objection (Art. 21 GDPR) to the processing of your data when this processing has our legitimate interest as its legal basis.
- Right to define the fate of your Data after your death (art. 40-1 of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978) and possibly choose a trusted third party to whom the Company will entrust them.
Article 5 - RECIPIENTS
We undertake to ensure that any recipient of data presents sufficient and appropriate contractual guarantees to respect your rights, so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR when this regulation applies (in particular with regard to subcontracting). Based on our legal obligations, your Data may be disclosed pursuant to a law, regulation or pursuant to a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
The information you communicate to us is strictly confidential and cannot be disclosed to third parties, except in the case of express agreement or if you have decided to make it public under the conditions provided for by the Regulations.
Our external service providers (e.g. suppliers, carriers, etc.) may, in the context of the processing described above, be recipients of personal data when this is necessary for the performance of their mission.
We undertake to ensure compliance with the applicable regulations relating to the transfer of data to countries located outside the European Union and in particular according to the following methods:
- We will transfer visitor, prospect and customer data to countries recognized as offering an adequate level of protection;
- When the country of destination does not benefit from an adequate level of protection, we manage the flows using transfer tools that comply with the regulations (standard contractual clauses of the European Commission, in particular).
We may publish, disclose and use aggregate information (information relating to site users, prospects, customers, etc.) that we combine in such a way that no individual person is individually identifiable. This processing is carried out in accordance with our legitimate interest for statistical purposes, sector and market analysis, presentation of our activities, promotional and advertising purposes and other commercial purposes.
Article 6 - Commercial offers
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for the purpose of commercial prospecting.
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 7 - Cookies
What is a cookie " ?
A "Cookie" is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal.
If necessary, "cookies" from the site editor and/or third-party companies may be placed on your device, with your consent. In this case, during the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Before continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect must accept or refuse the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies at any time.
The following cookies may be present on this site:
- Google analytics: allows you to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google's advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to display banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
Twitter button: allows you to easily share and view Twitter content;
- Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target advertisements by Twitter's advertising network.
Linkedin lms_analytics: used to identify LinkedIn users outside the LinkedIn site for advertising purposes
Linkedin lidc: to optimize the selection of data centers
- Linkedin li_sugr: used to find a probability match with a user's identity outside designated countries
Tik Tok Cookies:
Tik Tok ads: allows advertising promotion to an audience
Tik Tok library: allows you to search for the best performing advertising campaigns by region
- Pinterest Ads: advertising platform to highlight products or services
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 8 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 9 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by Swiss law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction resulting from a particular law or regulation.
Article 10 - contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org