Article 1 - Legal notices
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”) :
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher") :
These legal notices apply to all sales made on the website
The contact details of the company are as follows:
- Our website link:
- Company Name :
- Address :
Rue de la Gare 30B, 1110 Morges, Vaud, Switzerland
- Mail address :
- Company number:
1.3 Director of publication
Mrs/Mr Louis Maechler can be reached at the same contact details as the publisher
OVH located at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, advertising, political purposes, and for any form of commercial solicitation.
Article 3 - Content of the site
The laws in force under intellectual property protect all trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The site login tool you use is entirely your responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your tool and your own data. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to yourself, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you renounce any action against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of hypertext links is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision in any way whatsoever. In the event that the publisher grants his authorisation, this is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the publisher's expense.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content present in said link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed to be identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- First name
- Mail address
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the electronic address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated;
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: Rue de la Gare 30B, 1110 Morges, Vaud, Switzerland
Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr .
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.