For a light Belgian Blanche - Saison, known for its notes of spices, citrus and a hint of yeast, we offer a Salmon Tartare with Herbs and Lemon . The freshness and delicacy of the salmon highlights the effervescent and spicy characteristics of the beer.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 300g fresh sashimi quality salmon fillet, diced
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preparation of Salmon Tartare :
- In a bowl, gently mix the diced salmon with the lemon zest and juice, olive oil, chives, and dill.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve the salmon tartare in individual portions, either by molding it into dressing circles or by arranging it naturally on plates.
- Serve immediately, accompanied by slices of toast or blinis if desired.
The freshness of the salmon, accentuated by aromatic herbs and lemon, creates a perfect match with the lightness and spicy and lemony notes of the Blanche - Light Belgian Saison.
Cheers & Stay Brewtiful!