For a White IPA, offering citrus notes, we offer a Green Thai Fish Curry . This exotic and fragrant dish, with its spicy flavors and rich coconut milk sauce, will pair perfectly with the hoppy freshness and aromas of the beer.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 300g cod fillet
- 200ml coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 zucchini, cut into half-moons
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 lime (zest and juice)
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Fresh coriander, for garnish
Preparation of the Curry :
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute onion, garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add the green curry paste and cook it for about a minute.
Cooking Vegetables and Fish :
- Add the pepper and zucchini, and sauté until they begin to soften.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and add the fish pieces. Simmer until the fish is cooked, about 5-7 minutes.
- Season with lime zest and juice, and salt to taste.
- Serve the curry hot, garnished with chopped fresh coriander.
- Serve with jasmine rice or rice noodles for a complete meal.
This flavor-packed dish, with its spicy notes and creamy texture, pairs wonderfully with the White IPA, with the citrus flavors of the beer balancing the spiciness of the curry.
Cheers & Stay Brewtiful!