To accompany a Blonde Ale using Mandarina Bavaria hops, which gives it unique and fruity notes, we offer a Beef Carpaccio with Orange and Fennel . This light and refreshing dish highlights the citrus aromas of the beer, while providing a contrast of textures and flavors.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 200g high quality beef fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into slices
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- A few rocket leaves
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground black pepper
- Orange zest for garnish
Preparation of Carpaccio :
- Arrange the thinly sliced beef in a single layer on the plates.
Preparation of the Garnish :
- Distribute the orange slices and fennel slices over the beef.
- Add a handful of arugula to each plate.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and white balsamic vinegar. Drizzle the carpaccio with this vinaigrette.
- Season with fleur de sel and freshly ground black pepper.
- Garnish with a little orange zest to accentuate the citrus flavors.
- Serve immediately, chilled but not too cold.
This beef carpaccio with orange and fennel offers a blend of fresh and slightly sweet flavors, which harmonizes perfectly with the light and fruity profile of the Blonde Ale, especially with the citrus nuances of the Mandarina Bavaria hops .
Cheers & Stay Brewtiful!